TGC Computers – COVID-19
Business Continuity Plan
We know your business depends on TGC’s ability to provide reliable, uninterrupted service, so in light of the recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the local measures we are taking to ensure service continuity.
We have made investments in our technology infrastructure and business continuity planning to ensure we can operate all our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to normal service levels. This will ensure we’re able to provide a near seamless service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely (e.g., due to self-isolation, school closures, etc.) or should we decide to close any offices and/or switch to a remote working model.
In the event of this happening, we will operate as follows:
1. Sales, Operations and Technical Staff will have full remote access to all TGC’s internal systems and applications.
2. Our VOIP phone platform would divert telephone traffic to the respective staff member or department hunt groups or mobile number/s, allowing continuous phone access to our teams, and ensuring all skill groups would continue to work seamlessly.
3. All tools* for managing support, enquiries, quotes, order processing, etc. would be remotely accessed by our teams via laptops/desktops.
4. Softphones and Instant Messinging will be used internally to work with our customers and vendors for productive collaboration and content sharing.
5. Events and training will be delivered via virtual environments. We have reviewed all upcoming events and are discussing alternative solutions internally and with our vendor partners as required.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with an unparalleled level of service and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates appropriately and promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact your internal or external sales representative.
Managing Director, TGC Computers Ltd